- Rhymes: -eɪnz
- Greek: νους (nous)
- Russian: рассудок (rassúdok)
- Russian: мозги
Brains has several meanings. Predominantly it is the plural of brain. Figuratively it is used to indicate intelligence, as in "She's the brains of the family," meaning that she is the intelligent one who runs things.
Brains may also refer to:
- The Brains (band), Atlanta band who did the original version of the song "Money Changes Everything"
- Brains, Loire-Atlantique, a commune of the Loire-Atlantique département, in France
- Brain's faggots, a British manufacturer of faggots (i.e. meatballs)
- "BRAINS!", a song by the musician Voltaire, from the television show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- S A Brain, a regional brewery in South Wales
- The brain of an animal, when described as offal
- The favorite food of some zombies in film and fiction
- Brains (Thunderbirds), the scientist marionette character from the Thunderbirds television series.
- A slang term for the act of giving oral sex (on a male)
brains in Dutch: Brains